Get flawless and rejuvenated skin at DermaCarePosted by admin on Jul 18, 2016 in Skin care | 0 comments
Facial Rejuvenation has gained much hype, especially among women, with the introduction of anti-wrinkle injections. Anti-wrinkle injections are mainly used to relax the wrinkle-causing muscles on the face, thereby stopping the appearance of wrinkles. They not only prevent the wrinkles from reappearing but they also make the facial skin softer and smoother giving you a young rejuvenated look. The drug in the injection does not let any fine lines, generally referred to as expression lines; appear on your face making you look younger and radiant.
The concept of anti-wrinkle injection is not new and has undergone experiments a lot of times before making it available for the treatment of wrinkles. The injection contains nothing but a purified protein which is clinically tried and tested and has been used to solve the wrinkle problem for more than 20 million customers worldwide. The invention of this drug was mainly done for a medicinal purpose. After careful experimentation, it was known that this drug is also capable of healing patients suffering from Blepharospasm which is an involuntary movement of the eyelid, and Cervical Dystonia, which is related the neck and shoulder region. This wonder drug has chemical properties which can prove to be very beneficial for relaxation of muscles which is commonly related to ailments like cerebral palsy and stroke. Later, it evolved to be a cure for the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles.
DermaCare is the certified franchise which can use anti-wrinkle injections for cosmetic purposes. DermaCare used branded products from Allergan, which is one of the leading manufacturers of world class and top quality of dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle drugs. The injections used in this clinic can be prescribed only by certified professional experts and your treatment is carried out by their professional and skilled hands. Thus, this process is 100 percent safe and there are no chances of any fatal side effects.
Areas which can be treated with anti-wrinkle Injections
- Frown lines: The fine lines which appear between your eyebrows when you squint can be treated with the help of anti-wrinkle treatments.
- Crow’s Feet: Crow’s feet is a state when a fine line and wrinkles appear near your eye when your laugh. Thus, this treatment can be used to polish them, thereby reducing their appearance.
- Nasal Bridge: Regular squinting or even smiling can cause a bunch of wrinkles to appear on your nose which is generally referred to as the nasal bridge. This can also be treated with this injection.
- Lip lines: Many times it is observed that fine lines appear when we talk or eat or even drink. These lines are termed as lip lines and are a form of wrinkle on the face.
- Horizontal lines on the head: The lines which appear on the head when you raise you eyebrows may make you look weird. These should be treated to get a flawless and radiant skin texture.
DermaCare strives to provide you with complete satisfaction. So, if you are struggling with these ageing problems then book your appointment and get the advice from the medical representatives at the clinic.